The SCU Lightning Complex fire is raging near TC's barn, so we evacuated and are waiting out the fire. I have purchased a nebulizer, which is now part of the services I offer. The nebulizer uses saline to keep the airways moist and is going to be part of TC's fire recovery plan. Remember to not ride your horses in bad air quality! All lessons, training rides, and clinics are suspended until the air quality is better and I will be taking the recommendation from UC Davis to not return to work sooner than two weeks after the smoke clears. Therefore, TC's 2020 show season has ended, we will not be competing in All Breeds this year. Hopefully we will return to the show ring this fall or next spring.